National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange news, announcements, trainings, events, exhibits and presentations.
- Legal Updates on Exchange Participants with Disabilities
- Updates have been made to some of MIUSA's legal references about the "presumption against extraterritoriality" in U.S. federal disability rights laws and implications for study abroad and international students.
- New Disability Resource for EducationUSA Advisers
- The January 2011 issue of EducationUSA Connections is on “Advising Students with Disabilities.”
- International Students who Use Disability Services Report Satisfaction at U.S. Universities
- Statistics from i-graduate's International Student Barometer shows satisfaction with preparations for future employment, supports on campus and making friends in the U.S.
- Share Your U.S. Study Experiences on Facebook
- On Facebook? Join an online "student union" with other international students with disabilities to share experiences and discuss questions on living and studying in the U.S.
- Have You Met our Featured People Yet?
- Q&As with people with disabilities who have traveled to or outside of the U.S. to study, teach, train or volunteer.
- Webinar: People with Disabilities to Discuss Travel's Career Benefits
- In this free webinar, presenters with diverse disabilities describe how their experiences studying, volunteering, and working abroad made a positive impact on their career paths.
- Find Your Career Path by Going Abroad
- The latest issue of A World Awaits You follows twelve people with disabilities whose international experiences launched them on diverse professional trajectories.