Do you dream of traveling abroad, studying abroad, volunteering abroad, or having an international career?
This intensive two-day training for women with disabilities in the San Francisco is designed to increase your leadership skills and disability pride, as well as explore opportunities to launch an international career. Join in solidarity with other like-minded young women activists with disabilities and be Loud, Proud and Passionate!®
Training topics will cover:
- Opportunities and scholarships to study, teach, work and volunteer abroad
- Experiential activities designed to build leadership
- Developing action plans to reach personal and professional goals
Who can apply?
- Women with any type of disability
- Must be between the ages 18 – 26
- Must live in San Francisco or Silicon Valley
Application deadline was Friday April 14th. Late applications accepted as space permits.
Apply online or Download the application in the documents section.