EducationUSA is one of the most critical resources for international students seeking information on higher education opportunities in the United States. It is a U.S. Department of State network of over 400 international student advising centers in more than 170 countries!
The EducationUSA Forum is designed for professionals at accredited U.S. colleges and universities seeking to recruit, enroll, and support international students.
Mobility International USA (MIUSA) staff who work on the National Clearinghouse on Disability Exchange (NCDE) project, sponsored by the U.S Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA), will be represented to make sure people with disabilities are not missing from these conversations.
MIUSA values the relationship with EducationUSA and looks forward to gathering more best practices from advisers working towards inclusion all across the world.
Are you attending? Engage with us and learn more!
- mmalhotra [at] miusa.org (subject: EdUSA%20Forum%202017) (Set up a 1:1 meeting with us through the EducationUSA event platform or email us directly.)
- Attend "Pathways to Inclusion" session (see below)
- Check out our #Access2USA campaign resources to increase participation of international students with disabilities studying in the U.S.
Session: Monday, July 31st 10:45-11:45am
"Pathways to Inclusion: Recruiting and Supporting Students from Diverse Backgrounds"
Attend this exciting session and learn about the importance of collaborating with EducationUSA Advisers in recruitment efforts towards underrepresented groups and how to build programs and services on your campus that appeal to various student groups such as LGBTQ+, students with disabilities, and other populations.
- Rita Moriconi, EducationUSA, South America Southern Cone
- Jacob Wooden, Assistant Director of International Admissions, Indiana University
- Monica Malhotra, Project Manager, National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange (NCDE), Mobility International USA (MIUSA)
- Rosie Edmond, Director of International Admissions, Ohio Northern University
Read the NCDE Best Practices from a number of EducationUSA professionals highlighted for their inclusion strategies and support.
Learn more about the EducationUSA Forum 2017