Presented by the National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange, this webinar is designed for international educators and disability support professionals who may work with parents of study abroad students with disabilities. Presenters will include an international education professional from Texas A&M University and two parents who will share their advice for communicating with parents to support their children on overseas programs.
- What: A webinar for international education and disability professionals to work with parents of individuals with disabilities who study abroad.
- When: July 28, 2022 from 11 AM to 12 PM Pacific/2 PM to 3 PM Eastern.
- Where: Online via Zoom.
- Justin Harford, program coordinator (NCDE)
- Irene Scott, program manager (Texas A&M University – Education Abroad
- Sarah Hamilton, marketing consultant, parent of a student who studied abroad
The National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange is a project of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, designed to increase the participation of people with disabilities in international exchange between the United States and other countries, and is supported in its implementation by Mobility International USA.