NCDE's Access to Exchange Summer Institute (AESI) is a course designed to spark the travel bug in youth with disabilities and to prepare them for whatever challenges they might find in their international journey! Be a part of the 1st cohort of speakers to mentor the next generation and set them on the right path to meaningful engagement with the world through international education.
What are we looking for?
We would like speakers for the following categories and topics.
- People with disabilities who have studied or volunteered abroad who can share about their international experience.
- International education practitioners who can discuss the kinds of programs offered by their organization.
- People with disabilities from non-US countries involved in disability rights movements who can discuss the lives of people with disabilities in other countries.
What’s in it for you?
- Meet a promising group of future global leaders with disabilities.
- Make a difference in the lives of young adults.
- Educate other people about your organization, and your work in international education or development.
Have we convinced you?
If you would like to be a mentor to the first AESI cohort, we wanna hear from you. Fill out our speaker form and someone will be in touch with you. A speaker fee will be provided.