With over 2,300 incredible individuals from over 135 countries, MIUSA alumni are the most important network that we have to make the changes in the world for people with disabilities.
To make sustainable, bold change we need to be in contact with each and every one of you!
You are our family! We want to stay updated on your professional and personal accomplishments since meeting you on your MIUSA experience.
By updating your information through the survey, we will be able to alert you to exclusive opportunities to:
- serve as consultants for international development organizations
- provide guidance to current MIUSA program participants
- learn more about studying or teaching abroad
- work with U.S. embassies in your country
- and more!
You will also receive MIUSA’s e-newsletters for MIUSA news, events, opportunities, and scholarship information.
"After thirty-six years, we have worked with so many incredible individuals, and each year the number of MIUSA alumni grows. I am so grateful to have met you and have learned so much from the work you do. It is my sincere desire that we can connect you with resources to continue our work of empowering disabled people."
- Susan Sygall, CEO
Engage with Us Online
Reach out to us via our social media channels for more ways to get involved!
Be an Alumni Ambassador
Help us find other MIUSA alumni! Here's how:
- Use the social media buttons below to email or share this page to any MIUSA alumni you know.
- On Facebook and Twitter? Post the following message and tag your fellow MIUSA alumni: I just filled out the @MobilityINTL alumni survey! Have you? http://ow.ly/xhCM30aKdlu #MIUSA35