Over the last ten years, students with disabilities from 37 diverse countries have participated in the FLEX and YES programs. From Montenegro to Mozambique, students with disabilities are among the leaders of the future.
FLEX and YES Students with Disabilities, by Country and Region.
- 34% Europe: Estonia, Latvia, Russia
- 30% Southeast Europe: Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine
- 23% Central Asia: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan
- 13% The Caucasus: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia
- 16% South Asia: Bangladesh, India, Pakistan
- 26% Sub-Saharan Africa: Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone
- 34% Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand,
- 16% Southeast Europe: Bosnia, Bulgaria, Turkey
- 8% MENA: Egypt, Morocco, Yemen