On any campus, you are likely to find students, staff, and faculty with disabilities studying, working, and teaching alongside people without disabilities. Imagine yourself among them, then begin your path to U.S. study today! Explore the related reources in the Table of Contents.
Have General Questions About U.S. Studies? Ask EducationUSA!
When it comes to studying in the U.S., there's much more to research besides your disability-related concerns. EducationUSA can help! Visit the EducationUSA website or contact an EducationUSA advising center in your country to learn about:
- When to begin applying for schools
- Choosing a school
- Completing applications and English tests
- Finding scholarships and other financial aid
- Applying for a student visa
- Preparing to live in the United States