In this Issue
- Istou Diallo: Moving with Intention
- Fulbright Affinity Groups
- Emely Recinos: Rethinking Identity Abroad
- Diversity-Positive Scholarships to Fund Your Experience Abroad
- Gillian Giles: Reflections on the Canal
- Mental Health Matters: Gillian’s tips for maintaining your brain while abroad
- David Sharif: The Greatest Gift
- David’s Travel Essentials
- Geraldine Dang: Looking Eastward to Look Inward
- Johileny Merán: Finding Strength in Identity
3 Ways to Read this Issue of AWAY:
- Online: Stay on this page to begin reading; click on linked prompts to advance to the next article.
- Electronic files: Download the full issue in PDF or Word formats by clicking under Documents, below.
- Print: clearinghouse [at] miusa.org (subject: Request%20-%20AWAY%20Community%20College%20Issue) (Email us) to request print copies mailed to your U.S. address.
Copyright © 2021 Mobility International USA, All rights reserved. This publication may be printed for educational purposes only. Editor: Ashley Holben. Contributor: Johileny Meran.
Information provided throughout the A World Awaits You (AWAY) publication has been compiled by the National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange. The National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange is project of the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, designed to increase the participation of people with disabilities in international exchange between the United States and other countries, and is supported in its implementation by Mobility International USA.