Donate to MIUSA
Your donation continues the important international disability work that is needed. Thank you!
Donate online via Network for Good
Want to donate to the Mike & Lisa Sygall Scholarship Fund? Mark this in the designation box when making your donation. A receipt will be emailed to you immediately for online donations.
Donate by phone
Call (541) 343-1284
Donations can be mailed to MIUSA, 132 E. Broadway, Suite 343, Eugene, OR 97401
MIUSA's mission is to empower people with disabilities to achieve their human rights through international exchange and international development.
Our vision is to ensure a just, accessible and inclusive community in which the human rights, citizenship, contribution and potential of people with disabilities are respected and celebrated.
Our core values are to:
- continue to be an innovator in the international development, international exchange and leadership fields to change policies and empower individuals and organizations
- define issues in the context of human rights
- focus on outcomes
- focus on grassroots work that supports new leaders in the global disability community
- collaborate with global partners who share similar goals to bridge communities
- effect inclusive practices based on the rights of people with disabilities
- support gender-focused programming
- serve a cross-disability audience which includes people with cognitive, hearing, learning, mental health, physical, systemic, vision and other disabilities.
Some employers match employee charitable gifts thus increasing the donation. Many companies will also match donations of spouses, retirees and surviving spouses of retirees. Check with your company to see if they will match your donation. Complete your employer’s donor form and enclose it with your donation.
Combined Federal Campaign
Consider giving to Mobility International USA through CFC #13662.
MIUSA also accepts non-cash donations for office and exchange program use. If you have an item or items that you would like to donate, please contact our office to make the arrangements.
Mobility International USA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible according to the law. Please consult your tax advisor.
Creating a world as it should be (sm)