Photography Book shows the Brilliant & Resilient
Portraits and personal stories of 50 disabled women activists from 41 countries working tirelessly to improve the lives of women with disabilities across the globe.
Expand Recreation for Youth with Disabilities
MIUSA is accepting applications from U.S. and Armenian professionals for a disability rights SportsUnited exchange. Applications from Armenians due by April 1!
Celebrate Women with Disabilities Globally
In honor of International Women’s Day, we invite you to our ArtWalk photo exhibit or to view our Make a Change videos captioned online in English and Spanish.
For 32 years, MIUSA has been empowering people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human rights through international exchange and international development.
- Tools for Exchange Professionals
- How to create inclusive exchange programs, and technical assistance on accommodating a student with a specific disability
- Answers to common disability questions when planning for or looking for an international exchange experience.
- Stories & Blogs
- Read real life stories from individuals with disabilities about international exchange joys, challenges, and tips!
- Going Abroad: A Guide for Americans with Disabilities
- Learn the basics of going abroad with a disability, including strategies for finding, funding and preparing for your international exchange experience.
- Financial Aid and Funding for International Exchange
- Take advantage of funded programs and fellowships, scholarships and loans, fundraising strategies, and government assistance programs.
- Coming to the United States
- Learn about the rights of people with disabilities who visit the U.S., and find exchange opportunities to take you there!
- U.S./Armenia Sports for Success: Increasing Opportunities for Youth with Disabilities
- Bringing together athletes, professionals, and sports leaders to expand opportunities for youth with disabilities to engage in sports in Armenia.
- U.S. /U.K. Youth with Disabilities Leadership and Empowerment Exchange Program
- Emerging leaders with disabilities from throughout the U.K. explore disability rights in the U.S.
- 2014 U.S./Pakistan Women with Disabilities Leadership Exchange Program
- Bringing together women leaders with and without disabilities from throughout Pakistan to promote the inclusion of women with disabilities in mainstream women’s rights activities
- Moving from Inclusion to Infiltration
- New strategies in the field of international development
- Empower Partnerships for Inclusive Communities Program
- Reducing barriers and forging sustainable international partnerships to promote inclusive communities.
Mobility International USA's mission is to empower people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human rights through international exchange and international development. MIUSA is a cross-disability organization serving those with cognitive, hearing, learning, mental health, physical, systemic, vision and other disabilities.