Celebrating the Brilliant & Resilient Photo Book
Portraits and personal stories of 50 disabled women activists from 41 countries working tirelessly to improve the lives of women with disabilities across the globe.
Accepting Applications for Pakistan Women's Program
“Through networking and collaboration, women with disabilities can bring a change in the lives of other women to lead a dignified life without discrimination.” - Alumna
Interning in the USA: Building Connections
Disability advocate Jagoda Risteska left her home of Macedonia to complete a four-month fellowship in Washington, D.C., and she returned home full of new ideas.
For 32 years, MIUSA has been empowering people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human rights through international exchange and international development.
- Tools for Exchange Professionals
- How to create inclusive exchange programs, and technical assistance on accommodating a student with a specific disability
- Answers to common disability questions when planning for or looking for an international exchange experience.
- Stories & Blogs
- Read real life stories from individuals with disabilities about international exchange joys, challenges, and tips!
- Going Abroad: A Guide for Americans with Disabilities
- Learn the basics of going abroad with a disability, including strategies for finding, funding and preparing for your international exchange experience.
- Financial Aid and Funding for International Exchange
- Take advantage of funded programs and fellowships, scholarships and loans, fundraising strategies, and government assistance programs.
- Coming to the United States
- Learn about the rights of people with disabilities who visit the U.S., and find exchange opportunities to take you there!
- Moving from Inclusion to Infiltration
- New strategies in the field of international development
- Empower Partnerships for Inclusive Communities Program
- Reducing barriers and forging sustainable international partnerships to promote inclusive communities.
- 2014 U.S./Pakistan Women with Disabilities Leadership Exchange Program
- MIUSA will be selecting fifteen women with and without disabilities from Pakistan to participate in a 16-day professional program in Eugene, Oregon, USA.
- About International Exchange Program Staff
- Short biographies and photographs of MIUSA's International Exchange Program staff.
- WILD Seed Grants Program
- With sponsorship from the Channel Foundation, MIUSA is providing additional support to WILD alumni through the WILD Seed Grants Program.
Mobility International USA's mission is to empower people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human rights through international exchange and international development. MIUSA is a cross-disability organization serving those with cognitive, hearing, learning, mental health, physical, systemic, vision and other disabilities.