NOTE: Diversity Abroad was originally scheduled for March 2020 and has been rescheduled for Fall 2020 due to COVID-19 precautions. CCIS has been rescheduled for Spring 2021. This page will be updated as updates become available.
Don't miss MIUSA staff Monica Malhotra, NCDE Project Manager, and Ashley Holben, NCDE Program Specialist, presenting at the following events throughout the week! Visit the links to each conference to find the full schedule and session descriptions.
- Strategic Leadership Forum Welcome; Monica Malhotra, Project Manager, NCDE
- Strategic Leadership Forum on Inclusive Support for International Students; Monica Malhotra, Project Manager, NCDE
- Deep Dive: Better Together? Identity-based Programs for Students Underrepresented in Study Abroad; Ashley Holben, Project Specialist, NCDE; Maegan Shanks, Program Assistant and Adjunct Faculty, Gallaudet University
- Critical Issues: Career Advancement of Diverse Professionals; Monica Malhotra, NCDE
- Beyond Access for International Students with Disabilities; Monica Malhotra, NCDE; David Levin, Senior Program Manager and Diversity Coordinator, ECA, U.S. Department of State; Jill Grana, IREX; Annette Whatley, University of Texas at Austin
- Poster Session: Pathways Abroad for Students with Intellectual Disabilities – Ashley Holben, NCDE
- Supporting Students with Disabilities to Access the World – Ashley Holben, NCDE; David Levin, U.S. Department of State; Alejandra Barahona, Executive Director Center for International Programs and Sustainability Studies, Universidad Veritas
New Orleans, Louisiana