New directions are just ahead! The National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange (NCDE), a project sponsored by the U.S. Department of State and administered by MIUSA, is excited to welcome both returning and new members to its Roundtable Consortium. This advisory committee of 24 prominent international exchange and disability organizations share NCDE's goal to increase the participation of people with disabilities in the broad range of international exchange programs.
In December 2014, members will convene at an annual meeting in Washington, D.C. to share updates and ideas for future collaboration.
- Access Living
- AFS-USA, Inc.
- Alliance for International Educational and Cultural Exchange
- American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD)
- American Councils
- Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD)
- Association on Higher Education And Disability (AHEAD)
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET)
- Cross-Cultural Solutions
- Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund (DREDF)
- Diversity Abroad
- Global Ties U.S.
- Institute of International Education (IIE)
- Mobility International USA (MIUSA)
- NAFSA -- Association of International Educators
- PACER Center
- World Learning
- University of California, Education Abroad Program
- United States Department of State / Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA)
- University of Minnesota, Access Abroad
- United States International Council on Disabilities (USICD)
To learn more about the NCDE and its Roundtable Consortium, read the memorandum available for download below.