- Scholarships for U.S. Study page – See examples of scholarships you can use towards U.S. study.
- Fellowships for U.S. Exchange and Study page – See examples of U.S. exchange programs that are fully or partially funded.
- EducationUSA Financial Aid Updates – Subscribe to get updates about international student scholarships by U.S. college or university.
- EducationUSA center in your country – Contact an advising center in your country to ask for help finding funding for U.S. study.
- U.S. embassy website in your country – Search for information related to Education, Exchange, and English programs.
- Fulbright Commission in your country – Get updates about Fulbright grant deadlines for students, professionals and scholars in the U.S.
- U.S. Department of State – Use a search tool to find U.S. Department of State-funded exchange programs for all ages and education levels.
- NCDE e-news – Subscribe to get monthly updates on international exchange and scholarship opportunities and deadlines.
- MIUSA on Facebook – Watch out for posts marked #FellowshipFriday or #ScholarshipSaturday.
- Funding for U.S. Study Online – Search this online database for international student grants, scholarships, and fellowships.
More Ideas for Finding Funding
The U.S. university you currently attend or plan to attend – The financial aid office at the university can tell you about financial aid opportunities for foreign students. The international student office and your department of study at the university are also good resources.
Department of Education or Ministry of Education in your country – See if they provide scholarships that may be used for study in the U.S.
Service clubs or religious groups – Service clubs such as Rotary, Lions Club, Soroptimist, and Kiwanis have chapters around the world. Connect with one in your home or host community to ask about exchange opportunities or scholarships.
Taking the Next Step
If you find a funding opportunity that interests you, make sure to check the eligibility and application requirements before you apply. Good luck!